From China and anywhere you can track your online orders? Try out new 17TRACK ! Track over 220 carriers for free and without ads.
17TRACK is the official app of 17TRACK.net, which is the largest global-based package tracking platform. It supports over 170 postal carriers (e.g. China Post, China EMS, HK Post, Singapore Post, USPS, La Poste, Russian Post, Correos Spain, Itella Posti, OMNVIA etc.) and many major express couriers (e.g. DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, Yodel, DPD, Hermes, Toll, Aramex, SPSR, DPEX, SDA etc.) Also the most popular cross-border eCommerce logistics providers are supported (e.g. Yanwen, SF-express, DHL eCommerce, etc.) Before downloading the app, you can try out its features on the browser version.
* Track multiple carriers and several numbers
* Notification when status changes
* Pull-to-refresh all tracking numbers
* Auto-detect shipping carrier
* Copy and share tracking links & results easily
* Auto-filter numbers from any text
* Rename an item or add a nickname
* Barcode and QR code scanner
* Multiple languages interfaces
* Translation widget for multiple language
* Custom widget for home screen
* Landscape screen layout for tablets
* Get alerted when status changes
* Cloud-based synchronization between any devices
* User center and login account and more…
If you are shopping worldwide, then “17TRACK” is A Must-Have App. Download 17TRACK for keeping track of everything you buy online, it isn’t just global but galaxy wide. Now, getting started and eliminate your frustration.
You can Start Track all in one Global Package carriers on 17track from here
Download and isntall 17TRACK in PC and you can install 17TRACK 3.1.686 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. 17TRACK App is developed by 17TRACK and listed under Productivity. If you are looking to install 17TRACK in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install 17TRACK in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install 17TRACK in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Following are the 2 methods to install 17TRACK in PC:
- Install 17TRACK in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install 17TRACK in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install 17TRACK in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: 17TRACK
- You can google search result for 17TRACK app to install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for 17TRACK depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you have loading problem while using BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download 17TRACK APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to. You can download 17TRACK 3.1.686 APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
2. Install 17TRACK in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: 17TRACK
- Install 17TRACK on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play 17TRACK on your PC